Friday, February 13, 2009

Traffic and rush hour

Every morning when I am driving to my work I keep thinking Why do I drive at the same time each morning when I know the road is busy?Why its so impossible to leave early every day even after so much frustration each morning by the time I reach my workplace? Why is it called rush hour when no one is moving anywhere fast?
Each time when I am stuck in traffic, I have tried different things. I change lane to a supposedly faster moving lane which stops moving right after I enter the lane. I tried not changing lanes at all. I tried to stay in just one lane what ever it is that day, the left most, the middle or the right most. But my lane always moved the slowest. Its not just just feeling, I spot some car with some sticker or different color and try to see how it moves and the OTHER car is always moving faster and I keep thinking how can I make the same mistake each morning?

No comments:

Post a Comment