Monday, March 30, 2009

My dream...My group

I am a working mother of 1 year old. I do not want to engage in the discussion if I am doing the right thing ot not.
I am kind of a reserved person in a way that I will not talk about my confrontations with my in laws with anyone until I am comfortable. No matter how universal this is, I am like that.
So coming back to the topic, my dream right now is to have a friend. A friend who is like me, working, with family. Someone who wants to leave the child with the father and want to go for a movie with friend (here obviously I expect me to be the friend)2-3 times in a year or may be go for a walk or hair cut together but not with family and thinks that there is nothing wrong doing that.
I have friends, friends with kids, with no kids, friends who are single but no one is my dream friend. Someone who will not keep talking about children when we meet.
I was thinking this should not be too much to expect but as I now realise its too much expection.
I don't need to go out clubbing, just watch a movie, come back home at a decent time.
Don't keep on talking about kids, have some other conversation.
Don't create a goody goody picture of your family but talk about the fight with spouse, tensions with in laws, politics, books etc.
It's too much to ask but its my dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment